(1) A bicycle can't stand alone; it is two tired.
(2) Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
(3) A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.
(4) When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.
(5)The guy who fell onto an upholstery machine was fully recovered.
(6) You are stuck with your debt if you can't budge it.
(7) A calendar's days are numbered.
(8) A boiled egg is hard to beat.
(9) He had a photographic memory which was underdeveloped.
(10) The short fortuneteller who escaped from prison: a small medium at large.
(11) Those who get too big for their britches will be exposed in the end.
(12) When you've seen one shopping center you've seen a mall.
(13) When she saw her first strands of gray hair, she thought she'd dye.
(14)Bakers trade bread recipes on a knead to know basis.
(15) Acupuncture: a jab well done.
(16) Marathon runners with bad shoes suffer the agony of defeet.