Two “professional staff” seats were won by Nicole Brown, Career Services, and Elisa Bryant, Foundation. Both are from Joplin. Five “classified staff” seats were also won by the following employees:
- Dianna Baker, Distance Learning, Neosho
- Melanie Epperson, Recreational Services, Webb City
- Patty Hart, Nursing Department, Seneca
- Shavonne McCoy, Project Stay, Joplin
- Lauren Powell, Advising, Counseling & Testing, Carterville
The new senators will serve three year terms beginning in July 2013.
For more information about the MSSU Staff Senate, go here.