Many volunteer opportunities are available through the Citizens in Action program including, but not limited to:
- Assisting with the Police Department as a Sentinel
- Assisting Police Department as a special events assistan
- Internships with City Departments
- Office assistance at City Hall
- Recycling/compost volunteer
- Speakers Bureau (Recycling)
For more detailed descriptions about the volunteer opportunities that are available and for an application to volunteer go here. If you have further questions please call Brian Kelly, assistant to the city manager at (417) 624-0820, ext.203, or send an e-mail here.
"We look forward and welcome everyone who is interested to apply," said Kelly. "Together we can create a memorable and meaningful volunteer experience."