"My office is focused on providing outstanding service to our broad scope of customers and making information more accessible to all Missourians." said Carnahan. "The new website and the addition of Keeping Up Online will make it easier for our customers to use the many services offered by the Secretary of State's office and give all Missourians access to information about their state government."
Some of the convenient features of the new website include:
- resources for small business owners to register their businesses and file reports online
- advice for seniors about ways to protect against investment fraud
- capability to search collections from the Missouri State Archives
- information about Missouri elections
- a downloadable edition of Missouri's Official Manual
- links to daily articles about Missouri government from participating Missouri newspapers
For the past 30 years, the Missouri State Library, a division of the Secretary of State's office has compiled and distributed articles from participating newspapers about Missouri government to elected officials and government employees via a service called "Keeping Up". With the launch of "Keeping Up Online," Carnahan has expanded this taxpayer- funded service to all Missourians without additional cost.