|Fresenius Medical Care of North America, operator of the nation's leading network of dialysis facilities, has announced the opening of Fresenius Medical Care Joplin East, an advanced dialysis clinic that will serve the area's growing population of patients with chronic kidney disease. The Medicare-certified facility is located at 522 W. 32nd St., Ste. 2.
The clinic hosts free Treatment Options session for anyone who wants to learn more about kidney disease and the different kinds of dialysis treatment available today.
Open to the public, the Treatment Options class is designed for:
- Kidney disease patients who may need to go on dialysis
- Their family members, friends and caregivers
- Anyone with diabetes or high blood pressure interested in learning more about kidney disease and dialysis
The Treatment Options program helps people facing dialysis make informed decisions about the dialysis option that best suits their health and lifestyle needs. A Fresenius Medical Care team of renal care professionals will be available to talk with attendees and answer questions about managing chronic kidney disease, dialysis choices and related support services.
- WHAT: Treatment Options information session on dialysis and chronic
kidney disease (CKD)
- WHEN: December 11, 2008 at 3 p.m.
- WHERE: 522 West 32nd Street, Ste. 2., Joplin, MO
- COST: FREE
For more information and to make a reservation, please contact Teresa Jones at (417) 782-4055, ext. 20.
A D V E R T I S E M E N T