|JEFFERSON CITY - State Fire Marshal Randy Cole warns Missourians of recently recalled products by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission that could potentially be a fire hazard.
"I urge any citizen who has purchased a product below to cease using and to call the consumer affairs number identified," Cole said. "These defective products could result in fire related injuries or deaths."
The following products have been recalled:
- Valsi Single Phase Portable Generators with plastic fuel tanks (fire hazard); owners contact the Valsi Corporation at (866) 260-4842.
- Philips 2005 42" and 50" Plasma Flat Panel Televisions with Ambilight Feature (fire hazard); owners contact Philips Consumer Electronics at (888) PHILIPS [888-744-5477], with PIN "4445".
- Coca-Cola ElectroPlasma Lamps sold at Rite Aid (burn hazard); owners contact Emess Design Group's Customer Service Center at (800) 678-2579.
- Suzuki 2005 Eiger ATVs (fire hazard); owners contact Suzuki at (800) 444-5077.
- Harvest Brand Tea Light Candles sold at Big Lots Stores Inc. (fire hazard); owners contact Big Lots at (866) 244-5687.
- First Alert fire extinguishers model #FE1A10G need repair; owners contact First Alert at (800) 323-9005.
For more recall information, please visit the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission website here.